Pages

Wednesday 16 March 2011

Cry Havoc....

... and get a rather good deal at the moment!

I'm sure some of you will have read my battle reports using this fine rules system and I can't reccomend it enough. It has a definitely cinematic feel especially when you Named heroes are doing their thang during cut scenes and generally causing - you guessed it - Havoc!



Any way thought I'd give you all a heads up as its come to my attention that you can now not only get hold of Havoc in PDF form, which is rather handy, but there are two rather fine Dave Graffam paper buildings free that come with it at the moment!

There's a better explanation on VoodooInk's site as to what is involved in multi-layered PDFs, plus a link to Wargame Vault where you can partake of this excellent deal! Actually if you're interested in trying out the Havoc rules there are also loads of useful updates here as well...

http://voodooink.wordpress.com/2011/03/14/havoc-free-terrain-offer/

Can't wait to get mine built as they look rather nice and as I'll hope you'll agree from my various battle reports - paper terrain can work rather well on the battlefield!

This also means I'm going to have to have a go at the Dangerous Crossings scenario, detailed in the rules, at some point too...

Right now its back to painting up entries for the Lead Painters League on the LAF - and an apology for the lack of posts this past week or so. One of the rules is that you shouldn't post pics of your entries elsewhere, however I'm hoping to enter a new team each week - which will allow me to post pics of the previous week's entry and hopefully get me painting even more!

2 comments:

  1. Hi!

    Just picked up my copy!

    Its a bit of a tome but looks like it will come in handy!

    All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you - hope you enjoy it!

    Looking forward to the battle report!

    ReplyDelete