Pages

Monday 21 February 2011

You know much that is hidden, O Tim...

... Quite.

I've also been busy with the bad guys - as I haven't tried the new Skulldred magic system it seemed a good excuse to paint up a few minis I've been wanting to get to grips with for a while.

This chap is another ebay impulse buy - mainly because he reminds me of Tim the Enchanter from Monty Python's Holy Grail! No bonus points for guessing where I got the inspiration for my colour choices!

So here is Tim the....  Necromancer!



Not sure where the mini is from - I'm assuming an old C series preslotta evil wizard or something similar?


But how will he figure in The Larder of Doom?

Where have all the Orcs gone?



All will be revealed... when I get round to playing it!



I should also introduce his somewhat unpromising apprentice - Big Tim!

No comments:

Post a Comment